In the modern world today, clean and pure water is a necessity. If your water has a odd smell, tastes like metal or leaves stains in your bathtubs, you have hard water. You don't have to live with hard water anymore.
Not only is hard water an inconvenience, it also promotes wear and tear on your plumbing and sinks and bathtubs. This will only lead to more costly plumbing repairs down the road. Who wants to take a shower or bath in a rusty tub anyway?
We hold our water purification systems to the highest standards and make sure you receive top quality technology. Our service technicians will test your water and work with you and suggest the right system for your home.
With water purification you can expect:
- Better tasting water
- Removal of sediments and minerals
- Odorless water by removing sulfur
- Water softeners added to prevent scaling
- Conditioner added to rid the water of bacteria
- Easier on plumbing and appliances
- Removal of iron to prevent staining and bad taste
- Save money on detergent, water and appliances
If you think you may have a hard water problem or wish to upgrade your drinking water system, please give us a call today at (781) 424-0700 or use our online service request form to reach out to us. We will work with you to get the soft water you desire without breaking the bank.