Your home’s kitchen and bathroom are two of the highest traffic areas in your home. This all makes perfect sense; both rooms are absolutely vital to your day to day life. So if you’re going to spend so much time in these rooms, wouldn’t you want the absolute best “stuff” in them? Good plumbing is an absolute must for making sure that fixtures and appliances in these rooms operate smoothly each and every time they are turned on.
Upgrading a kitchen or bathroom can mean a whole range of different services. Are you looking to replace just the sink or perform an entire remodeling job? These are things you should consider when you’re determining how much work you want done.
When deciding who to hire for installing your new plumbing fixtures and appliances, you want qualified master plumbers on the job. Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating operates quickly and efficiently, getting the renovations completed sooner than you imagined! Some of the plumbing installation services we perform include:
- Drinking water filtration systems – Whether you are worried about waterborne diseases and contaminants or just enjoy the taste of purified water, drinking water filtration systems are the perfect solution!
- Hot water heater installation – A reliable hot water heater is one of those luxuries that many of us simply cannot live without. Ensuring hot water is always ready when the faucet is turned on is where we come in!
- New construction plumbing – Our plumbing installation services aren’t limited to just renovations. We can even help outfit your new dream home construction with the latest and greatest plumbing technologies.
- Plumbing retrofits – Retrofitting is an awesome way to reduce your overall water consumption, especially in the bathroom. Many of the plumbing products we install are designed to restrict water flow so you can save money and conserve water.
- Remodel plumbing services – A full-scale remodel will certainly require new bathroom and kitchen plumbing, otherwise your new gear won’t function optimally!
- Sump pumps – Basement always waterlogged? Try a new sump pump that will remove any water and transport it out and away from your home, keeping your basement dry.
- Commercial plumbing services – We aren’t limited to homes. We can help your business with their plumbing too! Pilgrim has the resources and the manpower available to take on any commercial plumbing job.
For plumbing installation services for your home or business, contact Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating today at (781) 424-0700, or you can also use our online request form.