Weymouth Water Softener Installation
Affordable Whole-Home Water Solutions
It’s easy to take water for granted and assume that it will always be available and clean, but access to potable water is a serious concern in many parts of the world. Being able to trust the water coming out of your faucet is important because water is vital to health, wellness, and cleanliness. We need water for many of the essential activities within our homes. While most tap water is safe to drink, it may not always be of the best quality. That’s where the team of professionals from Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating can help.
Hard water can wreak havoc on your plumbing systems and cost you thousands of dollars in replacements and repairs. Hard water has an abundance of calcium and magnesium, which can impact taste and usability. We offer a large selection of water treatment solutions, like water softeners and filter systems. Water softeners are an excellent addition to any residential or commercial plumbing system.
There are many drawbacks to continued usage of hard water, like:
- Scale Build-Up: If you notice scale buildup on your showerhead and faucets, this is a significant indicator of hard water. As you would imagine, scale buildup is hard to remove and quite ruinous to your home’s plumbing fixtures. The first place you’re likely to notice the mineral buildup from hard water is on your plumbing fixtures, like faucets and showerheads. Any appliance that uses water or interacts with it will show signs of hard water residue or stains. If you suspect you have hard water but aren’t sure, checking your coffeemaker or dishwasher could be a smart place to start your inspection.
- Stained Plumbing Fixtures: Your plumbing fixtures suffer the most when you have hard water. The mineral deposits left behind can begin to stain your sinks and even your bathtub. Hard water stains do not constitute an emergency, and they are easy to clean. A water softener is a quick and simple solution to this problem.
- Dry Hair and Skin: The mineral load in hard water is mostly an overabundance of calcium and magnesium, and they are very rough on your skin. When taking a shower with hard water, your skin can be left feeling dry. Washing your hair long-term in hard water can leave your hair brittle and unnourished.
- Discolored Laundry: Hard water is loaded with calcium and magnesium, so when you wash your clothes, the minerals strip away the colors in the fabric. Also, because the additional minerals aren’t absorbed, they are deposited onto your laundry, making your clothes and linen feel rough and unclean.
Highly Trained Plumbers Ready to Help
Cloudy and discolored water doesn’t always mean it’s unsafe to drink, but the idea of consuming discolored water can be disconcerting to most people. The Weymouth water softener specialists at Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating can install effective water treatment solutions. Water softeners improve the quality of your water, and it will leave your drinking water tastier. With the minerals removed, the water will also be healthier for your hair and skin.
At Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating, we know unplanned plumbing costs can cause worry and stress about finances. We work with customers to provide transparent pricing, discounts, and coupons to ensure the services you need are never out of reach. When you work with our team, you can trust that you are treated fairly and with respect. We will never start working on your job before you’ve approved the estimate. We provide quality work at a price you can afford, and we work hard to keep our prices competitive.
We offer affordable plumbing and water treatment solutions for customers in Weymouth and surrounding communities. If you have a plumbing issue or simply have questions, call us at (781) 253-2055, or contact us online.
Will 100% recommend their services and will use them again!!- Julie B.
- Licensed & Insured Technicians
- Service On Time, Every Time!
- Quality Work Services & Products