Plymouth Gas Leak Repair
Keeping Homes in South Shore Safe
Gas leaks can be one of the most devastating plumbing issues a homeowner can face. Not only can it lead to health issues like headaches and dizziness, but natural gas is highly flammable, making it potentially hazardous to you, your property, and your family.
If you suspect a gas leak in your home, it is important to turn to an experienced and trusted gas line plumber, like our team at Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating. Our local, licensed, and insured technicians are available for gas leak identification and repair services for homes in Plymouth and throughout the greater South Shore area. We offer fast and reliable solutions—showing up on time and ready to help.
Our team is committed to your family’s safety. Call us at (781) 253-2055 to schedule your gas leak repair service.
Do You Have a Gas Leak?
Understanding the symptoms of a gas leak can save your property from catastrophe. With years of experience under our belts, our technicians know what to look for and are sharing the most common signs of a gas leak below.
8 signs you might have a gas leak are:
- A hissing or roaring noise coming from around your gas pipes
- A sulfuric or rotten egg smell
- Your house plants or surrounding shrubbery are dying unexpectedly
- Your pilot light has changed colors
- You notice an unexpected spike in your monthly gas bill
- Your gas-powered appliances are not running as effectively as they used to
- You notice a damaged connection to your gas-powered appliances
- You are experiencing unexplained symptoms such as fatigue, headaches, and dizziness
What to Do in the Event of a Gas Leak
If you suspect a gas leak in your Plymouth home, it is important to act fast. We recommend turning off your gas line and opening doors and windows throughout your property to encourage airflow. Additionally, it is important not to turn on any gas-powered appliances or electronic, and avoid lighting any matches, to ensure nothing sparks. If possible, evacuate your property before contacting our experts.
Our licensed and fully insured technicians pair industry-leading experience with best-in-class products and methods to ensure long-lasting and high-quality solutions. We understand how important your gas-powered appliances are to your day to day life, so we take our role in your gas line repair seriously, and our team at Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating works tirelessly to get the job done right the first time, every time.
Call our team at (781) 253-2055 to speak to one of our knowledgeable professionals today!
Will 100% recommend their services and will use them again!!- Julie B.
- Licensed & Insured Technicians
- Service On Time, Every Time!
- Quality Work Services & Products