Plymouth Plumbing Services
We Get the Job Done Right in South Shore
Unless you need regular maintenance, we understand that calling a plumber can be a stressful experience. A lot can go wrong with such a complex system within your home—from flooded basements to broken water heaters and more. It is always essential to have a local plumbing company you can trust. At Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating, our skilled technicians offer quality plumbing services in Plymouth, Abington, Halifax, Marshfield, and other surrounding areas.
We go out of our way to get the job done right. Call (781) 253-2055 today!
Plumbing Services We Offer
We understand you don’t have time to handle a plumbing problem. When you are unable to use your appliances, left without hot water, and left completely frustrated, the last thing you need is a technician that is unable to fix the problem and makes you wait for a solution. Fortunately, Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating can attend to all your plumbing needs promptly and efficiently.
We offer the following plumbing services in Plymouth:
- Water filtration installation
- Water softener installation
- Water heater installation and repair
- Tankless water heater installation
- Fixture installation
- Sink and faucet repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Gas leak repair
- Plumbing maintenance
- Pipe replacement
Green Plumbing Solutions
These days, being "green" is the new hot topic, but it's also increasingly more important as we continue to consume limited resources, such as water. Just like you can utilize green products, such as hybrid or electric cars and energy-saving lightbulbs, you can also do the same with your plumbing. At Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating, we offer a number of green plumbing solutions designed to help you reduce your water and energy consumption. Whether you're interested in a dual-flush toilet, a low-flow faucet or showerhead, or even an energy-efficient dishwasher or water heater, our experienced plumbers are here to assist you so you can save on both your water and energy bills. Not only that, but products, such as filters that eliminate harmful chemicals from your water, also extend the lifespan of your plumbing system. It's a win-win!
Frequently Asked Plumbing Questions
There are a number of plumbing problems people face. Thankfully, many can be solved at home with simple tools or easy-to-acquire chemicals. We’ve compiled a short list of frequently asked questions and a few solutions for each. All of the following solutions can be performed by anyone, but if you feel unsure in your ability to handle the problem, feel free to give us a call at (781) 253-2055.
- Why is my sink draining slowly? A lot of debris can get down your pipes and cause buildup. To get rid of this buildup, first attempt using a plunger. If that should fail, a liquid drain opener is a good option. Make sure to read the directions and use carefully. If the sink still continues to drain slowly, consider removing the trap underneath the sink to check for debris. Just be careful of the liquid drain opener, as it may still be present and could present a danger to your skin. If the obstruction is beyond the trap, using a drain auger is a good option. They normally extend 15 to 50 feet and can get to those deep clogs.
- Why is my faucet dripping? This is most likely an indication that some components of your faucet need to be replaced. Check and see what kind of faucet you have and how it is assembled. Shut off your water and take apart the faucet to see what part needs to be replaced.
- Why are my water bills higher? It’s possible there may be a leak somewhere. When possible, check your toilets and faucets for leaks, as well as the pipes that are accessible to you. A small leak could cause serious damage to your home, so check everything regularly.
- What is the white substance around my shower head and faucet? It’s a mineral buildup due to hard water. To get rid of it, take a plastic bag and fill it with a cup of vinegar. Make sure the area with buildup is submerged in the vinegar and secure it. Let it sit overnight. In the morning use an old toothbrush to scrub off any remaining buildup. If there’s still buildup, try taking the faucet or shower-head apart and following a similar procedure.
- Why is my water heater leaking? The bottom of the heater has most likely rusted through and needs to be replaced. There’s no simple repair for this problem, so make sure to call a professional plumber to address the issue.
- How do I prevent pipe corrosion? Pipe corrosion is usually an indication of poor water quality and chemicals in the water. Ensuring your pipes are properly assembled is the best way to protect them. Have a professional plumber look over your pipes to make sure everything is installed correctly.
- What should I not put down the toilet? Nothing should go down your toilet besides toilet tissue. Other paper products, sanitary products, hair, food, or any large objects should not be flushed in your toilet. Items that do not break down like toilet tissue can cause serious issues.
We Are Considerate of Your Time & Property
What makes our plumbers stand out from the rest? We don’t just show up and provide a quick fix. Every technician is professional, courteous, and considerate of your time and property. We complete all work efficiently to prevent additional issues down the line. Our team is committed to wrapping up all loose ends, from solving the root cause of your plumbing problem to leaving your home neat and tidy.
Pilgrim Plumbing & Heating is one of the premier plumbing companies. We proudly provide the latest in plumbing technology to give our clients only the best. This includes energy-efficient products that are aimed at protecting the environment while saving you money on regular expenses. If you are seeking an expert plumber, look no further than our team.
Licensed & Insured Technicians
Service On Time